The EDS-205A/208A series are 5 and 8-port industrial Ethernet switches that support IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u/x with 10/100M full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing and provide 12/24/48 VDC (9.6 to 60 VDC), 18 to 30 VAC redundant power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live AC/DC power sources.
Designed for harsh Industrial environments, such as in maritime (DNV/GL/LR/ABS/NK), rail wayside, highway, or mobile applications(EN 50121-4/NEMA TS2/e-Mark), or hazardous locations (Class I Div. 2, ATEX Zone 2) that comply with FCC, UL, and CE standards.
- They are available with a standard operating temperature range from 10 to 60°C
- or with a wide operating temperature range from 40 to 75°C
- All models are subjected to a 100% burn in test to ensure that they fulfil the special needs of industrial automation control applications.
- In addition, they have DIP switches for enabling or disabling broadcast storm protection, providing another level of flexibility for industrial applications.
- Industrial IT Networks
- Harsh Industrial environments