The AWK-3131A 3-in-1 industrial wireless AP/bridge/client meets the growing need for faster data transmission speeds by supporting IEEE 802.11n technology with a net data rate of up to 300 Mbps.
The AWK-3131A is compliant with industrial standards and approvals covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration. The two redundant DC power inputs increase the reliability of the power supply, and the AWK-3131A can be powered via PoE to make deployment easier. The AWK-3131A can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands and is backwards-compatible with existing 802.11a/b/g deployments to future-proof your wireless investments.
This Advanced 802.11n Industrial Wireless Solution is 802.11a/b/g/n compliant AP/bridge/client for flexible deployment and software optimized for long distance (LoS, 1 km) Wireless communication with external high-gain antenna (available on 5 GHz)
- IEEE 802. 11a/b/g/n AP/bridge/client support
- Seamless roaming with Turbo Roaming
- Complete redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- Integrated antenna and power isolation
- 40 to 75°C operating temperature range ( T models)
- 5 GHz DFS channel support
- AGV (Automatics Guided Vehicals)