This instrument works according to variable area principle, which is obtained by a float that moves inside a borosilicate glass tapered tube.
The fluid flows up through the tapered tube forcing the float to a position with sufficient free area to enable the flow to pass,
where there is an equilibrium of forces.
- Control panels and pilot plants
- Measurement and control in machinery
- Research and control laboratories
- Water treatment and cooling systems
- Control of gas burners and treatment ovens
- Chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
- Control of level with RCD regulators