Disinfection without chemicals.
This is a system that produces a mix of disinfection products, using the anodic oxidation technique. Using plain water, the system generates on-site a mixture of hypochlorite and oxigen that are injected in the water system. De residual amount of free chlorine is measured to assure a constant concentration using a unique measuring circuit. Optional the system can be monitired via internet. Applications are in the treatment of drinking-, rain-, ground- and process water. The system is largely used for the treatment of drinking water in the health care where the water quality is very important and where the formation of biofilm and legionella must be avoided. In this application the temperature can be reduced below 50° meaning an important cost saving.
- no chemicals are added or used
- each day fresh product
- sustainable (using water only)
- secure and safe while using very low concentrations
- modular and scalable
- low cost including maintenance
- monitoring from a distance
- plug and play concept
- treatment of frinking water in health care against biofilm and legionella
- treatment of water for the industry
- treatment of rain water
- treatment of ground (well) water
- treatment of water in greenhouses (vegetables and plants)
- replacement of classical applications for bleach